Weird Food Combinations
I can't believe people actually eat these!!
I was completely shocked at some of the responses I got this morning, when I asked HOM listeners about their favorite weird food combinations!
I have to say that I'm a pretty boring eater. I'm not as picky as I used to be, but I'm nowhere near as adventurous as some of the listeners that called in this morning. Here are a few examples:
- Peanut butter on a hot dog
- Cucumber dipped in sugar
- Jelly on scrambled eggs
- Watermelon dipped in cheese dip
- Pickle, cheese, and mustard sandwich
- Macaroni and cheese with sweet pickles
- Bologna, chesse, and chips sandwich
- Peanut butter, american cheese, and fritos
- Peanut butter toast with bacon
- Grilled hot dogs with melted peanut butter
- Peanut butter banana mayonnaise sandwich
- Rice noodles, over easy eggs, and salsa
- Fried cabbage with elbow macaroni
- Dried peas, pickle, and cream cheese
- Peanut butter and dill pickle sandwich
- Tuna with mayo, green onions, and pickles
There are even more in this Facebook post. Feel free to add yours in the comments!