My Swiss Chicken Is So Easy To Make, You Have To Try It [PICS]
Here is a delicious dish that the whole family will love and ask for more. And it's ridiculously easy to make. Follow these step by step instructions so you can enjoy it too!!
1. Preheat oven to 375F
1. Here's what you'll need.
4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts.
3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 Tablespoon salt, 1/2 Tablespoon pepper.
1 Tablespoon garlic powder.
8 Slices Swiss cheese
1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
2. Coat the pan with some non-stick spray
3. Lay the chicken in as shown.
4. Place the Swiss cheese over the breasts
5. Mix up the mayo, sour cream, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Parmesan cheese until well blended.
6. Spread the mixture over the chicken and cheese, like you're frosting a cake!
7. Put that dish in the oven and let it cook for 35-40 minutes at 375F
8. When it's done, it'll look like this, and smell even better.
9. Grab a plate and dig in. You can thank me later!