WHOM is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
WHOM is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All of your favorite music, the best DJs and more are available on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or any other Alexa-enabled device. That's right, you can listen to AJ and Nikki in the morning. You can listen to Mike or Kira. You can listen to the best mix of the 80s, 90s and today whenever you want! So what are you waiting for?
Setting up WHOM on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for WHOM. Tap on the station logo to get to the WHOM skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the WHOM skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play WHOM.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send an email to email@example.com.