Is your gut telling you something is wrong with your partner? Does something seem off?
It's the worst feeling in the world putting your stomach in constant angst but there's a reason your instincts made you click on this article. It could be past experiences causing your insecurities or there could be something very wrong in your relationship. Either way, here are warning signs psychologists say could show your partner is being unfaithful...
1. Your mate is more attentive to your needs than usual. This is due to the guilt feelings experienced by the cheater in the early stages of his or her affair. The attention will go away as the affair continues.
2. Your partner begins buying you gifts -- lots of gifts. These are "guilt gifts" purchased because your partner feels guilty about betraying you and showering you with presents makes him or her feel better.
3. Your partner's behavior is causing a gut feeling in you that something isn't right. If this happens, pay attention to your instincts. Ignoring them means you want to blind yourself to the truth. Be suspicious when things like habits and routines change.
4. Your frequently having fights picked with you. Doing this gives him/her a reason to get mad and storm out of the house to meet their lover. A cheater may also do this because of mixed emotions he is feeling about betraying you. Or they want you to end things so they aren't the bad guy.
5. Your mate constantly talks about your relationship ending when you fight or argue. They are very negative about your relationship In general and repeats the negativity over and over.
6. Your mate becomes very moody. He or she seems very upbeat and excited when leaving you but acts somber and depressed when around you. If your mate is in a long-term affair, he/she will try to keep both relationships running smoothly. Any problems the cheater has in one relationship will spill over into the other relationship as well.
7. Your mate never talks to you. You live together but don't interact. He has become cold and inconsiderate of your feelings.
8. Your mate's taste in music suddenly changes. For instance, she or he always listened to pop music but suddenly starts listening to country music. Your partner might be listening to and starting to enjoy this new type of music because their lover listens to it.
Of course every relationship is different and every person is different. These signs one or all don't necessarily mean you have a cheating spouse.