Camden Hills Ski Team Hosting Huge Winter Sport Sale This Weekend
With Sunday River Ski Resort opening for the season today, and colder weather on the door step soon, if you love to hit the trails, either on skis or on a snowboard then this coming weekend is for you.
The annual Camden Hills Regional High School Ski Team Ski Sale, which takes place at Camden Hills Regional High School is going on this weekend, Nov. 19th-21st.
This sale is a one of a kind event in the Mid-Coast. If you or your family participate in winter sports, this is the perfect place to either unload some of that un-used ski or snowboarding equipment, or better yet, find amazing deals, and buy some gear!
And it's not only used gear, there are plenty of brand new items waiting to be had for a great bargain price.
You can expect to find Skis, Poles, and Boots for both nordic & alpine skiing. Snowboards, bindings, boots, even skates and winter clothing.
If you've got some gear to sell, Friday (11/19) is the day to pre-register the items you'd like to sell.
It's a pretty sweet deal for all involved. You set the price you to get for your gear, the ski team sells your items, they keep a 25% cut, and you get the remaining 75%. You simply collect a check on Sunday.
If you would rather just buy, the sale is happening at Camden Hills Regional High School:
Saturday, Nov. 20th 9am-1pm
Sunday, Nov. 21st 10am-1pm
Both SideCountry Sports and Ragged Mountain Sports will be on hand also with new and used gear at pretty amazing pricing.
Get there Saturday for the best selection or check it out Sunday for the best deals!