Eat Your Thanksgiving Dinner In The Form Of Ice Cream
A company called Salt and Straw came out with five ice cream flavors that are supposed to taste like Thanksgiving Dinner foods. I'm not sure how to feel about it, but my first instinct is nauseous. They are:
1. Sweet potato casserole with maple pecans.
2. Apple cranberry stuffing.
3. Salted caramel Thanksgiving turkey, including bits of turkey skin mixed in.
4. Spiced goat cheese and pumpkin pie.
5. Buttered mashed potatoes and gravy.
OKAY! I don't need my ice cream to have bits of turkey skin in it, nor do I need it to taste like mashed potatoes and gravy. However, I could potentially get down with sweet potato ice cream with maple pecans. Would you try any of these flavors?
If any of these flavors made your heart sing, you can get any of the pints delivered by going to SaltandStraw.com.