Here’s What You Need to Know for Insane Inflatable 5K [PHOTOS]
Okay, so you've registered for Saturday's Insane Inflatable 5K event at Scarborough Downs on Saturday and you and your team are all set to go. But before you head out of the door, please read the following do's and don'ts:
- Get there at least 60 minutes before you are scheduled to run the course.
- Parking will be provided at the Cabela’s parking lot on 100 Cabela’s Blvd., Scarborough, MAP. SHUTTLES WILL BE RUNNING FROM 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Every registrant receives the following: a sweet t-shirt, insanely cool running bib and access into the Insane Midway.
- There will be a Gear Check station where you can check in your valuables, wallet, smartphone and any other items you don't wish to carry during the race. Participants are only allowed to have one bag per person and no coolers.
- Here's what you absolutely need to bring: valid ID for registration, cash for parking, food, beverages and merchandise. Spectators can enter the event for free.
- What not to bring: Leave pets at home, alcoholic beverages, valuables and pop up tents
We'll see you on the course! #InsaneInflatable5KME