6 Thanksgiving Pumpkin-Flavored Foods That Are Surprisingly Good
Halloween may be over, but pumpkin-flavored foods and drinks are going to be around for a while.
(1) Hannaford Pumpkin Spice Coffee: I've never tasted a pumpkin spice coffee I didn't like. This one is smooth and mild, without a bitter after-taste.
(2) Blue Diamond Pumpkin Spice Almonds: I wasn't expecting to enjoy these as much as I did. Normally, I don't like anything except for salt on my almonds. It's too bad they're not available year round.
(3) Pepperidge Farm Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies: These were so delicious that I almost ate the whole package all by myself. It took sheer will power to put them down.
(4) Nutri Grain Pumpkin Spice Snack Bars: What I love about these snack bars is that I can throw them in my bag and go. They travel well. However, this was not my favorite of the group. It was tasty enough, but I'll stick with the blueberry ones.
(5) Hannaford Pumpkin Salsa: AJ and I tried the salsa together… I LOVE IT. This is another product I wish were available year round.
Here's a close-up:
(6) Ricker Hill Pumpkin Cider Ale: This was the biggest surprise of all. I have never acquired a taste for beer or ale. For this reason, I usually can't even be bothered to try it. However, I was intrigued by the promise of pumpkin flavor. By golly, I like it!
**No money, discounts or products were offered or given to me in exchange for these reviews.