Top 6 ‘Must Haves’ to Enjoy Your Street Eats and Beats Experience! Get your Tickets Now [LIST]
Street Eats & Beats, Portland’s favorite food truck and music event is back. Come enjoy eats from local and visiting food trucks, cold Gritty’s beer, delicious drinks withTito’s Handmade Vodka, FlipFlop Wine, and music from Southern City Band and Hello Newman. Delicious food, awesome drinks and killer music you won’t want to miss. The party is on May 14th, this Saturday from noon-5pm. Street Beats and Eats is an outdoor event, so you need to be prepared to thoroughly enjoy it!
Be prepared to enjoy the events by bringing these essentials:
- Wear comfortable attire. Wear light clothing, and layer. Because if it's warm, you can always take stuff off. Oh, and very comfortable shoes.
- Wear Sunscreen. It was a long winter, and your fresh white skin is begging to be burnt!
- Bring the right bag. You need something to carry your 'stuff' in always, so leave the big heavy purse at home. Instead, bring a light bag you can sling over your shoulder or body.
- Bring a folding chair. This is an outdoor event, and you can bring in your own seating to enjoy the show.
- Cash. We are all so used to using out credit/debit cards for everything! So, don't forget to grab some cash on your way.
- Sunglasses. No squinting all day! Plus, you will look cool LOL
Just look at the great food trucks that will be on hand:
You’ll get a Street Eats & Beats souvenir cup from Red Zone Wireless that you can take home after you’ve filled it with these delicious beverages…
- Gritty’s Vacationland Ale,
- Gritty’s Maine’s Best IPA
- Gritty’s Original Pub Style
- Gritty’s Best Brown Ale
- Bud Light
- Flip Flop Wine Cans including Fizzy Sangria, Fizzy Pink Moscato and Fizzy Crips White
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka Cocktails
You can show off your smile in the TapSnap photo booth presented by Brighton Dental Associates in Portland.
Southern City Band and Hello Newman are presented by Michaud Distributors
Tickets are $10 in advance and include a beer ticket. $15 at the door, drinks not included. Parking is just $5.