What’s Your Favorite Christmas Song?
Although some might say it’s too soon for holiday cheer, Christmas music is buzzing everywhere! WHOM is joining the buzz.
Perhaps songs are nostalgic. Bringing back memories of families getting together for the holidays. Has the music changed or are we still hearing the same Christmas songs?
According to MTV’s article: ’12 Best Christmas Pop Songs Of All Time’, in 2011 the 12 best Christmas pop songs of all time are as followed in no specific order:
- “Mistletoe,” Justin Bieber
- “All I Want for Christmas Is You,” Mariah Carey
- “Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays,” *NSYNC
- “My Only Wish (This Year),” Britney Spears
- “Last Christmas,” Wham!
- “Do They Know It’s Christmas?” Band Aid
- “Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town,” Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
- “Christmas (Baby Please Come Home),” U2
- “Baby, It’s Cold Outside,” Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson
- “Don’t Shoot Me Santa,” The Killers
- “I’ll Be Home for Christmas,” Michael Bublé
- “Santa Baby,” Madonna
What’s your favorite Christmas song? What do you think the top 12 should be for 2013?