My top 5 must see movies for Thanksgiving weekend!
5. Night Shift Michael Keaton introduces himself to the world. The Fonz is uncool and Shelly Long is a Ho. One of my all time favs. Funny! Info:
4. Step Brothers Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly at their best. Some of my closest friends haven't seen this. Don't be Meredith, Jeff, Lori and Sandra. Very funny! Info:
3. Tommy Boy Chris Farley and David Spade (who doesn't cry when they hear The Carpenters???) and thanks to the Toronto crack mayor we just may get a sequel. Wicked funny! Info:
2. Argo Newest one on the list. Can't stop watching it. Ben Affleck is Batman before he's Batman and Bryan Cranston is w/o meth. History flick. Not funny...but is brilliant! Info:
1. Uncle Buck Don't worry. You'll still see Macaulay Culkin this Thanksgiving and we'll throw in John Candy. I once had a car that earned me the nickname Uncle Buck when I showed up at my brother or sisters house. Extremely funny! Info: