Join L.L. Bean for Freeport’s Magical Sparkle Weekend!
Last week I visited the L.L. Bean Home Store for some holiday shopping and through the trees I saw a great white dome. What is that?!
I continued on the path and ended up here. Curious, I stepped inside...
It was a campsite, and projected on the walls were the gorgeous Northern Lights! This is L.L. Bean's Night Sky Dome.
I'll be going back to L.L. Bean this Friday for the kick off of Freeport's Sparkle Weekend with the Parade of Lights at 6 P.M.!
Other ongoing free events include:
- Discovery Forest- Follow the path through a magical twinkling forest!
- Model Train Village- Check out this marvelous display in the Kid's Department of the Flagship Store.
- The Reindeer Barn- These are beautiful, real Maine reindeer. Santa's team is waiting for Christmas Eve in a cozy New England-style post and beam barn.
- Free Old-Fashioned Horse-Drawn Wagon Rides- A terrific way to enjoy the lights and decorations of the village.
- Free Visits With Santa- Make sure the little ones bring their list to share with Santa in the reindeer barn. Take pictures to share with family and friends!
- New Year's Eve Celebration- This family-friendly event starts at 11 A.M. with crafts, live entertainment, the Bootmobile, a free concert with Rick Charette and the Bubble Gum Band and fireworks at 6 P.M..
Have a festive holiday season with L.L. Bean in Freeport!