If You See One Of These, Don’t Touch It!!
Odd-looking fuzzy caterpillar is venomous.
At first glance, these furry little guys are pretty cute. I'd be tempted to pick one up and pet it. But whatever you do, if you see one, DO NOT touch it!
Known as puss caterpillars, these furry creatures are loaded with venom...and one touch from them can leave you in pain. The venom will cause you to sweat profusely and experience nausea.
Please watch the video below, and share with all parents of young ones that you know!