Where To Celebrate National Coffee Day on the Seacoast
Happy National Coffee Day!
Wednesday you can celebrate the "holiday" where you get the gift in the form of free coffee from many retailers. Some of the offers may require a purchase or use of the retailer's app.
According to the job and career website Zippia, Maine is the 14th most "caffeinated state," with New Hampshire tying Indiana at #16 and Massachusetts coming in at #25.
The website said its results were based on the average cups of coffee drank daily in each state, the percent of residents who drink soda/sugary juices daily and Google searches for “coffee near me."
The offers available on the Seacoast include:
- Aroma Joe's - The chain is celebrating making a week out of it with free hot or iced coffee (up to 24 oz) available from Sept. 29 to Oct. 6. $1 will be donated to the Dempsey Center for each free coffee. The Dempsey Center is a Maine-based group that makes life better for people managing the impact of cancer.
- Cumberland Farms - Get a free coffee when you download their app. A digital coupon will be sent to the app of existing users.
- Dunkin - App users get a free medium hot or iced coffee with a purchase.
- Panera - Parents and caregivers can get free coffee all day.
- Starbucks - Bring a "clean, reusable cup" inside and get a free hot Pike Place Roast coffee.
- 7-Eleven - Loyalty club members get any size free hot coffee with the purchase of a baked good. Users of 7-Eleven Delivery via their app can get a free extra-large hot coffee.