Today Is Random Acts Of Kindness Day. Here’s What You Can Do
Today, February 17th, is Random Acts Of Kindness Day. Have you done something nice for someone for no reason at all lately? If you haven't, today would be a good day to! It can feel very rewarding, more than you might think. Here are a few ideas to help you get started. If you commit a Random Act Of Kindness today, let us know, with a comment on the Facebook post!
- Write a letter to a member of the United States Armed Forces, who is serving our country overseas
- Call an elderly friend or relative, just to say "hi"
- Compliment a stranger on something they are wearing
- Let someone go ahead of you in the checkout line
- Make a donation to a local food bank
- Volunteer time at a local homeless shelter
- Pick up litter in your community
- Contact someone who made a difference in your life and thank them
- Take supplies to an animal shelter