‘Dancing With The Stars’ Casts Nick + Vanessa Lachey, Debbie Gibson + More
ABC's smash hit reality show Dancing With The Stars is about to enter its 25th season, and the full cast and dancing pros have been announced.
We've been hearing teases about which famous faces would be joining the silver season of Dancing With The Stars, but today (September 6) ABC made it all official. Joining host Tom Bergeron and judges Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Len Goodman will be some of the most memorable faces from music, sports and television of the last decade.
Standouts from this upcoming season include married couple Nick and Vanessa Lachey, who will battle against one another for more than just the DWTS title, but for bragging rights in their own home. Former LA Laker Derek Fisher and former San Francisco 49er Terrell Owens will see whose sport has produced the fleetest feet. Of course, WWE's Nikki Bella will be sure to hold down the center of the dance floor, taking on all comers in the rumba rumble.
Dancing With The Stars returns September 18 on ABC, and if you're a superfan, you can join a fantasy league that'll follow the show's progress. Check out the full list of stars and their partners below before deciding which pair you'll be cheering on.
- Shark Tank's Barbara Corcoran and Keo Motsepe
- Pop Star Debbie Gibson and Alan Bernsten
- Former NBA Pro Derek Fisher and Sharna Burgess
- Property Brothers' Drew Scott and Emma Slater
- Malcolm in the Middle's Frankie Muniz and Whitney Carson
- Grease: Live's Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold
- Pop Violinist Lindsey Stirling and Mark Ballas
- Pop Star Nick Lachey and Peta Murgatroyd
- WWE Superstar Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev
- Pretty Little Liars' Sasha Pieterse and Gleb Savchenko
- Former NFL Pro Terrell Owens and Cheryl Burke
- Former Miss Teen USA Vanessa Lachey and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Paralympic Athlete Vicotria Arlen and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
Most Memorable Pop Star TV Cameos