Choking Puppy Saved By New England Police & Firefighters [VIDEO]
It was a scary moment for this pet mama while she waited to see if police and firefighters in North Reading, Massachusetts could save her choking puppy. And, it was all caught on video.
A 9-week-old Saint Bernard puppy was very lucky that his owner, Megan Vitale got him to the police station in time for officers and fire fighters to save his life. He was choking on some food, and was not breathing, limp, and unresponsive, according to WMTW. Our news partner reports that the puppy's throat was cleared using back blows and chest compressions.
Can you even imagine what it's like to watch this happen to your precious dog or cat? Pets are our family members!