6 Things You May Not Know About John Tesh
John Tesh hosts "Intelligence For Your Life," weeknights on 94.9 HOM. That, you probably already knew. But here are six things about John you might not have known:
- He's won a lot of awards, including six Emmys, has four gold albums, two Grammy nominations, and an Associated Press award for investigative journalism
- He's been playing piano and trumpet since he was six years old.
- He once appeared on an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation
- He wrote the popular NBA On NBC theme, "Roundball Rock."
- He was parodied in a Saturday Night Live skit in 2013, played by Jason Sudeikis.
- He's an author, penning the book Intelligence for Your Life: Powerful Lessons for Personal Growth, in 2008.
Here's John full PBS special from 1995, "Live At Red Rocks:"