What Are New Englanders Doing For Labor Day Weekend?
For many people, especially New Englanders, Labor Day weekend marks the unofficial end of summer. September brings cooler weather and tree leaves start to change colors as we begin the transition into autumn. Maybe that's why 70% of people who live in New England plan to celebrate Labor Day. We make up the largest percentage of of Americans who plan to party hard, according to this map.
So, how do Americans plan on spending their holiday weekend? Well, not at work. That is for sure. According to a survey done by National Today:
(1) 67% of us will fire up the grill. Burgers are the most popular Labor Day food.
(2) 36% will try to watch at least one movie.
(3) 35% are looking forward to some quiet time.
(4) 27% are doing something outdoors.
(5) 26% are going to a party.
(6) 23% plan to do some shopping.
What are you doing this holiday weekend? Let us know in the comment section below or on our Facebook page.