The 2021 Maine Fair Schedule
Even though we are deep in the middle of a Maine winter, and a pandemic, the start of Maine's agricultural fair season is only a few months away. You can already taste the dough boy and smell the livestock exhibits, can't you? Okay, so maybe putting those two things together was not the most appealing thought...
Yes, we are still in the middle of the pandemic, but there is good news. The number of available doses of the vaccine increases each day. On top of that, there's a good chance we'll soon reach a level of natural herd immunity. Because of that, many people are hopeful we'll see the return of many of the state's summer and fall events in 2021.
While we have seen the cancellation of some summer festivals, like the Yarmouth Clam Festival, at this point, all of the state's agricultural fairs are still a "go". Obviously, this schedule could change, depending on how the next few months go.
2021 Maine Agricultural Fair Dates
Some of the state's other fairs include:
- The Houlton Agricultural Fair - from July 1st through July 4th
- The Ossipee Valley Fair - July 8th through July 11th
- The Waterford World's Fair - July 16th through July 18th
- The Northern Maine Fair - July 31st through August 8th
- The Washington County Fair - August 21st and August 22nd
- The Blue Hill Fair - September 2nd through September 6th
- The Springfield Fair - September 4th
- The Common Ground Fair - September 24th through September 26th
11 Cool Maine Towns You Need To Visit In 2021
Have you downloaded our FREE app? You can use it to stream the station, message the DJs, and get breaking local news sent right to your phone. Plus, you can use it to take part in exclusive contests. To get our app, enter your phone number in the box below. We'll text you the download link.