South Portland SpringFest is All About Fun and Gnomes!
Go big or go gnome!
SpringFest Community Celebration will happen with the South Portland - Cape Elizabeth Rotary. The president of the rotary club, Jim Britt has a dream. That dream is to make sure every young person who is at that festival leaves with a gnome.
There was the world's first-ever Gnome Drive. Come enjoy the gnome-centric festivities!
- Gnome Entertainment: Enjoy welcome remarks, a KindKids Music Concert (11 AM)
- Gnome Home Village Community Art Project: Witness the construction of the "World's Largest Gnome Village" through a community art project.
- Best-in-Gnome CornHole Tournament: Dozens of 2-person teams competing in a single elimination Cornhole tournament
- Little Gnomes Play Area: Engage children with various activities, including face painting, Score-O, and more.
- Gnome Depot Maker Faire: A diverse selection of Gnome-themed craft vendors selling their unique creations
- Get to Gnome Us: Learn about local non-profits and service organizations making a difference in the community
- Gnome Eats and Treats (Food trucks!): Relish in a variety of Gnome-trEATS from local food trucks.
What: Gnome + Friends @ Knight Street Dance Party
When: Friday, May 19, starting at 7 PM
Where: Knightville, Thomas Knight Park, South Portland
SpringFest weekend begins this Friday with Gnomes & Friends @ Knight, in Thomas Knight Park in South Portland, starting at 7 PM. This event is all about inclusivity and self-expression. With live music playing, delicious food trucks offering tasty treats, a marching band, games to ignite your joyful spirit, and lights illuminating the atmosphere, this Friday evening is an unforgettable experience. Shine, dance, and celebrate!
What: SpringFest Community Celebration
When: Saturday, May 20, starting at 11 AM
Where: Mill Creek Park, South Portland