Show Us Your Ugly Kitchen Countertops for a Chance at an Up to $5,000 Upgrade
The seasons are changing, and you're looking to make a change along with it.
So if you're tired of your drab or ugly kitchen countertops and want to make your kitchen the talk of the town, have we got a contest for you.
We've teamed up with the Paul White Company to give you a shot at an up to $5,000 kitchen countertop upgrade!
This upgrade will be for a granite countertop only, with up to two slabs of granite, and there are a few select colors you can choose from.
So what do you have to do to win?
You can submit a photo of your ugly kitchen countertop through our app.
We know you're dreaming of a modern kitchen and getting a quality upgrade that will be eye-catching and leave a lasting impression, so don't wait on taking a photo of your ugly kitchen countertop and submitting it!
One entry per person. Contest ends June 30.
For instructions on how to submit through the app:
1. Search "94.9 HOM" in your phone's app store or click here.
2. Download the app and open it.
3. In the left-hand corner, click on the three little lines (hamburger). The side menu will open.
4. In the app's left hand menu, scroll down and select Submit Photo/Video.
5. Fill out the form (name, email, phone number, and a description of the photo, including the city and state where the photo was taken).
6. Select the photo of your ugly kitchen countertop and hit submit.
Make sure to include a phone number and location so we can quickly give you the good news if you're a winner. Our app will use your phone's email app to send the photo, so make sure you have your email set up.