After I posted a video of myself trying a liquid nitrogen treat at the fair, a listener sent me a news article stating it is "dangerous to the point of being life-threatening." The treat is a cereal called "Dragon's Breath" and it is very popular with kids at fairs and festivals all over the U.S., according to News Center Maine.

The report quotes the FDA in warning against:

Severe damage to skin and internal organs if mishandled or accidently ingested due to the extremely low temperatures it can maintain.
Breathing difficulty by inhaling the vapor, especially among individuals with asthma.
Life-threatening injuries.

I don't think I will be eating "Dragon's Breath" again after reading this article. Have you or your kids ever tried it before? If not, would you be willing to try it after watching my video and reading the report?

More From 94.9 WHOM