New Hampshire’s Best Cities And Towns To Live In
New Hampshire is known as one of the most desirable states to live in in America. With a strong economy, no state income tax or sales tax, and one of the lowest crime rates per capita in the country, the Granite State is appealing in many ways. So let's get specific, and talk about the best cities or towns in New Hampshire to live. We recently asked our audience, because who knows better than the residents of the Granite State? Here's what people had to say in comments on our Facebook post, to the question, "What's New Hampshire's Best City Or Town To Live In? Why?"
- The wonderful little town of Sugar Hill. It is beautiful and people are the salt of the earth. Love living in a small town.
- I love Lincoln. It’s just a cute little town and I would love to live there
- Bedford is pretty nice
- I enjoy North Conway NH and Chichester I have family from Chichester
- Meredith if you can stand the summer tourists
- I like the Plymouth area. All the convenience close by and smack in the middle of the state. Still surrounded by mountains and fresh air. Within over an hour to all interesting sites in any direction.
- Kingston is a sweet little town
- Freedom is my 2nd home.
- Tilton cause that’s where my daughter and son in law live!!
- Concord New Hampshire and Henniker New Hampshire
- concord when driving thru its like old New /Englan
- Hart’s Location, population 46 in the heart of the White Mountains
- Warner Nh the fall is pretty
Do you agree with these choices? Are there others that you would add? Let us know, with a comment on the Facebook post!