Beware Of Exploding Cans Of Pam Cooking Spray That Have Seriously Injured People!
Well if this isn't incredibly terrifying, then I don't know what is! According to WMTW, at least six people are claiming that they sustained serious injuries from pressurized cans of Pam, the popular cooking spray found in many households and restaurant kitchens all over the country. Conagra Brands, the company that distributes Pam, is facing lawsuits from people with some pretty horrendous stories. One man claims that he was injured and burned on the job and a restaurant, when the can began spraying flammable contents, and caused an enormous fireball to engulf the kitchen.
In a statement, the company insists that most users of their product have nothing to worry about. In a statement, they said that the can design that allegedly caused the explosions "has not been used in the vast majority of the product sold."
I use Pam all of the time, and the thought of flames shooting out of one is terrifying! Will you stop using Pam after hearing this news? Let us know, with a comment on the Facebook post!