Accepting Applications Now for Townsquare’s 35th Year of Service Program
Townsquare Media has been very proud year after year for providing free advertising for certain chosen non-profits in our listening area. 2021 will be no exception!
Townsquare Media is now accepting applications for the 35th Year of Service Awards.
If you are a non-profit that is accepted in to this wonderful program, you will receive a multi-media marketing campaign that will be on four of our radio stations, (97.5 WOKQ, 94.9 WHOM, 103.7 The Peak and 102.1 & 105.3 The Shark) and all of our digital platforms.
The non-profit organizations that were chosen from 2020 were:
- BLUE OCEAN SOCIETY FOR MARINE CONSERVATION
- THE PATRIOT RIDERS OF NEW HAMPSHIRE
- AMERICAN FOUNDATION FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION
- RAYMOND COALITION FOR YOUTH
- THE COMMUNITY CHILDREN'S FUND
- HIDDEN POND FARM EQUINE RESCUE
- NH FOOD BANK
If you would like to be considered for the Year of Service Awards 2021, just fill out the form below and upload your application. There are a few key questions that you will be asked:
- Are you an IRS approved non-profit organization (501c3)?
- What is the purpose of your organization?
- What geographic area do you serve?
- How many people or groups benefit from your services?
- What specific project will be the focus of our Year of Service together?
- How will our partnership affect change and make a difference for your non-profit and its beneficiaries?
- What kind of ongoing materials would publicize our cooperative effort in the coming year?
Your answers to these questions are very important for consideration to participate in this program. You must include the name of your Organization, website, mailing address, contact name, email and phone number.
Of everything we do as broadcasters, I feel that this is one of the most important programs. This is our chance to help the people in our community with their efforts to help others.
We will be taking applications until February 28, 2021. The winner will be announced in March of 2021, and the advertising campaign will begin on April 1, 2021.