6 Memories All New England 90’s Kids Have
Did you grow up in New England in the 90's? How many of these things will you admit to remembering?
(1) You carried your school books in an L.L. Bean backpack.
(2) Your parents got their coffee from only one place -- Dunkin' Donuts.
(3) You got excited when you heard Leonard Nimoy's voice in the Omnimax theater.
(4) You looked forward to making your own ice cream sundaes at Friendly's.
(5) Snow days were the best part of the school year.
(6) There was only one store that carried the music and movies you wanted -- Newbury Comics.