Who Serves The Best Lobster Roll In Northern New England?
Lobster rolls - a delicious summer treat that everyone in Northern New England seems to love. There are so many different restaurants around here that serve them up, but who really has the best? That's the question we asked our listeners this morning for our "You Tell Us" segment. We got a lot of great calls, with people mentioning several different places in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont. Here are just a few:
- Surry Seafood in Dixfield
- Eventide in Portland
- Fisherman's Catch in Raymond
- Frye's Store in Center Conway
- Cowbell Burger Bar in Biddeford
And here are some that were mentioned in our Facebook post:
- MacDaddy's Seafood & Tots
- Quoddy Bay Lobster in Eastport
- Warren's Lobster House in Kittery
- Young’s Lobster Pound in Belfast
- Clarion hotel in Portland
Who do you think serves up the best lobster roll around here? Weigh in with your vote with a comment on our Facebook page!