Top 10 Things Mom’s Say or Do When You’re in Big Trouble
A few days ago we asked you the listener to share with us the different things your mom's would say that would let you know it was time to abort whatever you were doing because you were in serious trouble.
The list brought back a few memories and definitely made us laugh as we remembered trying the patience of our own mom's.
Without further ado, I present to you the Top 10 things Mom's say or do when their about to 'drop the ax'.
1. Saying your full name
2. "Wait until your Father get's home"
3. "Don't make me come in there"
4. "I'm going to count to [a number] and if you don't stop that so help me..."
5. Opening the drawer and pulling out 'the' wooden spoon
6. Grabbing the paddle/yard-stick/fly swatter
7. "You're skating on thin Ice"
8. Giving the 'Mom Look' or using the 'Mom Voice'
9. Listing off all the other kids names until she got to yours
10. "I brought you into this world, I can take you out of it!"