The 10 Finalists for The 2nd Annual Cupcake Challenge! [PICS]
The HOM staff has carefully reviewed all of the submissions for our upcoming Cupcake Challenge. They all look deliciously amazing and wonderfully creative! We've narrowed down the entries to the top 10. Our 10 finalists will compete this Saturday at the Dessert First event in Portland for the crown of Cupcake Challenge Champion!
Our finalists range from a variety of flavors and styles, including Maple-Bacon-Bourbon (can you say OMG?!?), Earl Grey Tea and everything in between, even mini-pancakes!
Our 10 finalists are:
- Samantha LaBreck - Peanut Butter Pie Cupcake.
- Michelle Morton-Curit - Earl Grey with Honey Lavender Swiss Buttercream Cupcake.
- Brenna Fowler - "Ode to Maine" blueberries, maple sugar, mini pancakes and Maine maple-cream cheese frosting.
- Anna Gardner - Maple Bacon Bourbon Cupcake.
- Randi Rocco - "KT" chocolate and beer cupcake.
- Valorie Jordan - Chocolate sea-salted caramel cupcake.
- Abby Davis - Peanut Butter Chocolate Surprise
- Susan Brown - Banana Split Cupcake
- Sarah Coonradt - Machiato Mochacino Half-Caf Cappucinno Cupcake
- Keziah Roy - Mexican Hot Chocolate Cupcake
Browse the photo gallery below to see the finalists cupcakes. We'll see you all Saturday!