TBT: The History Of One Of The First Candy Shops In Maine [VIDEO]
The Harbor Candy Shop in Ogunquit has been operating since the 1950's when Lillian and George Sotropoulos rented a little store and sold their first batches of home made fudge. They knew they had something special when they had to close the store early on the first day because they sold out.
They soon moved locations to where the store is now, 248 Main Street in Ogunquit. The shop is open year round and most of the candy is still made by hand.