Strange Things Found In Trick Or Treat Bags That Were Not Candy
Every Halloween we are posed with the age old question. Is it ok to give out something other than candy on Halloween?
I remember one time getting a TOOTHBRUSH while trick or treating as a child. I thought it was pretty appalling back then but I realized it was my dentist's house and it makes a little more sense to me now.
The following items were actually found by parent's in their child's trick or treat bags, according to The Stir:
- Can of Chicken Noodle Soup
- Ramen Noodles Flavor Packet (really? Just the flavor packet?!)
- Sample of men's cologne (I hope that one at least went to a young man)
- Mini Bible
- Packet of instant oatmeal
- Religious pamphlet
- Cough Drops
- 9-volt battery with a note about setting the clocks back
- And THE WEIRDEST: A photo of the homeowners in their Halloween costumes
Take our poll and let us know if you think it is appropriate to think outside the trick or treat bag or just go traditional and give out candy.
Thanks for taking our poll! Happy Halloween to all :)