Northern New England Winter Farmers’ Markets List
Farmers' Markets are not just for warmer weather any more. Winter markets are cropping up all across northern New England. You'll find everything from eggs, meat & coffee to soap and crafts.
- The beautiful Fort Andross Mill Complex is home to the Brunswick Winter Market. They display their wares on Saturday mornings from 9 to 12:30 p.m.
- Head down the coast to Saco for the Saco River Winter Market. Agricultural products, specialty foods, cottage crafts, art, and performances from local musicians can be enjoyed from 9 to 12:30 p.m. on Saturdays.
- The summertime Portland Farmers' Market has always been one of my favorites in Monument Square & Deering Oaks Park. The indoor winter market can now be found at the Urban Farm Fermentory on Saturdays from 9 to 1. The Portland Press Herald did a very nice story on the market.
- The New Hampshire seacoast offers the Seacoast Eat Local Winter Farmers' Market a revolving winter farmers' market in Exeter and Rollinsford on Saturdays from 10 to 2.
- The Tilton Winter Farmers' Market in Tlton, NH will keep you warm with soup & freshly baked bread drizzled with honey on Saturdays from 10 to 2.
- Love cheese? You know that Vermont is the place to go. Try the Burlington Framers' Market Saturdays from 10 to 2. Of course, they have much more than just cheese. Over 50 vendors offer everything from candles & yarn to chocolate & sausages.