Maine’s Prayers Answered – We’re Finally Getting A Lobster Emoji!
I've always wondered why there is no lobster emoji. I mean, come on now...there's an emoji for pretty much everything else. So why not one for America's favorite crustacean?
Well, it looks like that's about to change. Yesterday, Senator Angus King tweeted the news:
- Six new yellow faces, including a hot face, a cold face, and one that's partying.
- Men's and women's faces with red hair, brown curly hair, and white hair. Oh, and BALD faces. No more having to use the moon emoji or the volleyball, bald people.
- Superheroes and supervillains with different skin tones and hairstyles.
- Legs, feet, a bone, and a tooth.
- New animals including a raccoon, hippo, kangaroo, swan, and peacock.
- And other random new objects like a skateboard, teddy bear, cupcake, softball, receipt, magnet, ball of yarn, sponge, toilet paper, and pirate flag.
Here's what they'll look like: