Maine is in the Top Ten for Best Ice Cream, Guess who Made the List!
It’s ice cream season! I don’t know about you but I could eat it every day, there are reasons I don’t lol. The best part? You don’t have to go far to get the best in the country. Guess which Maine ice cream parlor made the top ten in the US…
This is “ROCOCO ARTISAN ICE CREAM” in Kennebunkport and they are #6 on a prestigious top ten list of the nation’s best ice cream parlors. It’s Summer so why not add this to your bucket list with the kids. How fun to know you are visiting one of the best ice cream places in the country in your own backyard. Here’s their phone number for info (207) 251-6866. They are located at Spring and Temple streets in Kennebunkport (directions below).
Perhaps it’s the unique flavors or the extra creamy taste? Whichever it is, it’s clearly good. I have not tried it there but I have always seen a line so you know that’s a good sign. This is on my list of things to do this Summer for sure. No wonder The Bush family has a place in Kennebunkport, the real reason is probably “Rococos.”
Here’s the top ten list from “Trip Advisor:”
1. “Island Creamery”…Chincoteague Island, Va.
2. “Dietsch Brothers Inc.” Findlay, Ohio
3. “Super Scoops Inc.” Treasure Island, Fla.
4. “Woodside Farm Creamery”…Hockessin, Del.
5. “A Better Scoop”…Englewood, Fla.
6. “ROCOCO ARTISAN ICE CREAM”…Kennebunkport
7. “Salt & Straw”…Portland, Ore.
8. “Martha’s Dandee Creme”…Queensbury, N.Y.
9. “Bi-Rite Creamery & Bakeshop”…San Francisco, CA
10. “Sunset Ice Cream Parlor”…Gettysburg, Pa.