Holiday Budget Hack: 10 Maine Made Christmas Gifts for under $30 [LIST]
It is the 'peak' shopping time of the year. See what I did there? LOL Christmas is a mere 3 weeks away, and you don't want to wait until last minute. Believe me, it is so much more stressful to do so. Shopping local is an excellent thing to do for your town and state. Keeping your money here. In Maine, there are such cute and beautiful gifts to buy for your loved ones. Even if you are on a budget for your Christmas shopping. You can order some of these Maine made gifts online, or, go to their little boutique. You can't ever go wrong giving a gift from Maine.
According to The Bangor Daily News, here are 10 Maine made gifts to give this holiday season under $30. If you want to purchase one of these items, just click on the name of the maker.
10. $15 Heart Shaped Porcelain Initial Necklace by way of LaceWoodStone
9. $20 Maine Bike Chain Print by way of Brooke Hamilton
8. $20 Nautical Baby Booties by way of Two Little Beans
7. $22 Organic Cotton Maine Loves Baby by way of Think Greene
6. $15 Crochet Mug Warmer by way of OftheOtherEarth
5. $20 Nesting Trays by way of Jessica Teesdale Pottery
4. $ Dr. Nat Churall’s Soap by way of Chase Street Soap Co
2. $18 Lab Brass Ornament by way of Willy Wires
1. $20 The Maine Atlas and Gazetteer by way of Delorme