Here’s How To Make My Famous Steak ‘N Bacon Nachos For Game Day
This appetizer always goes fast,so eat it quick!
I like to grill up the steak tips the day before I make the nachos. I find the meat is easier to slice thin when it's been refrigerated over night.
1. Cook the bacon until it's good and crispy, this will help it crumble up easier.
2. Now preheat the oven to 375. Chop up your veggies. I put green peppers, onions, olives and cilantro on 'em.
3. Crumble up that bacon!
4. Now everything is ready to go.
5. Make sure you lay down a good base of chips and cheese to strengthen the bottom of the nachos. I use two or three different cheeses because, ya know, I'm a fat kid.
6. Pile on the sliced steak tips, veggies, and bacon.
7. Then do it again. That's right, layer up all that goodness.
8. Slide it all in the oven for about 15-20 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and serve 'em up with your choice of salsa or sour cream or whatever else you like on your nachos and enjoy!!