Get your Fix at the 10 Best Places to get Seafood in New Hampshire [PHOTOS]
WMUR Channel 9 asked it's viewers what are the 10 best restaurants in New Hampshire to get seafood in this summer. I just said the other day that it is a travesty that I have NOT had any fried clams yet this summer. Naturally, after seeing this list, I need to get my seafood fix! I pretty much like any seafood fried. Shrimp, scallops, haddock, oysters, and clams. Most of the time, the seafood/fisherman's platter is the way to go, so I get a little of everything. Lot's of tarter sauce too. I could drink that stuff!
What is your favorite fried seafood?
If you gotta have fried seafood this summer, and you live in or are traveling in New Hampshire; you want to hit up these spots. And, beware, these pictures will trigger your cravings! LOL
10. Windjammers Seafood in Rochester
9. Lobster Boat Merrimack
8. Newick's Lobster House in Concord
7. Johnson's Seafood and Steak in New Durham
6. Clam Haven in Derry
5. Blue Bay Seafood and Steak in East Wakefield
4. Dipsy Doodle Dairy Bar in Northfield
3. Petey's Summertime Seafood in Rye
2. Brown's Lobster Pound in Seabrook
1. Jimmy Jones Locker in Rochester