Everything You Need To Know About Portland On Tap
Here we go... Portland On Tap is finally here! It's our 4th annual celebration of American Craft Beers, happening right in the heart of the best beer city in America. See you at the Cross Insurance Arena in Portland.
What's the best thing about Portland On Tap? Besides the awesome people, it's the UNLIMITED SAMPLING. That's right, no lousy ticket system. As long as you're drinking responsibly, we'll keep pouring.
1-4 p.m. is SOLD OUT!
There are still some tickets left for the 6-9 p.m. session on Saturday.
ALLAGASH BREWING COMPANY
ANGRY ORCHARD CIDER COMPANY
BAXTER BREWING CO.
BELFAST BAY BREWING COMPANY
DOGFISH HEAD CRAFT BREWERY
DOWNEAST CIDER HOUSE
SOUTH PORTLAND, ME
FOUNDERS BREWING CO.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
GEARY'S BREWING COMPANY
HIDDEN COVE BREWING COMPANY
LAGUNITAS BREWING COMPANY
MAGIC HAT BREWING COMPANY
SOUTH BURLINGTON, VT
NEW HOLLAND BREWING COMPANY
NORUMBEGA CIDERY LLC
NEW GLOUCESTER, ME
PEAK ORGANIC BREWING COMPANY
SAMUEL SMITH'S OLD BREWERY
TADCASTER, NORTH YORKSHIRE
SEBAGO BREWING COMPANY
SHIPYARD BREWING COMPANY
SMUTTYNOSE BREWING CO.
SOUTHERN TIER BREWING COMPANY
TWO ROADS BREWING COMPANY
VON TRAPP BREWING
Some of the nuts and bolts stuff:
- Designated Driver tickets are $10 and are available at the door only.
- Group Tickets will NOT be available for purchase on the day of the event (in-person or online). On event day, all members of the group must be present to enter together at the same time with the Group Ticket
- If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available.
- All attendees must be 21 years or older; no children can attend.
- No outside food or beverage, but pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly.
- Everyone who has their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line.
- Last pour will be 10 minutes prior to the session ending time. This means no samples will be poured after this time.
- Attendees may not leave with any beer. No exceptions will be made.
- Where is the Cross Insurance Arena?