“Jim: The James Foley Story” Screening
- Rochester Opera House
- 31 Wakefield St, Rochester, 03867 United States
- (603) 948-1339
Please join The James W. Foley Legacy Foundation for a special screening of "Jim: The James Foley Story".
They'll remember Jim on Sunday, September 17th, at the Rochester Opera House, in Rochester, NH, for a special screening of "Jim: The James Foley Story". "Inspiring Moral courage, One Person at a Time"
- Doors will open at 5:00 PM, film to begin at 6:00 PM.
- Diane & John Foley will be in attendance to discuss their mission and upcoming James W. Foley Freedom Run prior to the showing of the film. The screening is free to the public, donations accepted.
- Cash Bar available
- Sunday, September 17th, 2017. Doors open at 5:00 PM, Film begins at 6:00 PM
- The Rochester Opera House, Rochester City Hall, 31 Wakefield Street, Rochester NH, 03867