Fifth Annual Street Eats & Beats
- Thompson's Point
- (207) 774-6364
HERE WE GO! THE FIFTH ANNUAL STREET EATS & BEATS IS HERE! Presented by Infinity Federal Credit Union.
The food truck phenomenon has swept the nation and has quickly expanded to the Portland Market. In honor of our trendy foodie friends we are hosting an event just for you! Come enjoy eats from local and visiting food trucks, custom drinks from Tito's Handmade Vodka, ice cold Gritty’s Beer, delicious food and great live music on the Stage. Don't forget to stop by the Photobooth to get your free Street Eats & Beats photo! Need a ride? Call our Safe Ride Partners 207 Taxi! They will be on site to also get you home safely.
THIS IS AN AGE 21 AND OVER EVENT. NO ONE UNDER 21 WILL BE ADMITTED, AND NO ONE WILL BE ADMITTED WITHOUT AN ID. NO CHILDREN AND NO PETS!
The Stage will feature Hello Newman and Stains of a Sunflower, so bring your lawn chair or blanket and stay all day!
$10 advance online - This event WILL SELL OUT so don't wait to purchase!
Food and beverages are sold inside the event. Be sure to bring plenty of cash and/or card!
The first 1,500 to arrive at the event receive a FREE signature event item.
What better way to kick off summer than with good food, good beer, good music and good vibes! We can't wait to see you at Street Eats and Beats!
**Parking: $5 to park - this is not run by us; you must pay $5 to park in the lot nearby.
Food Trucks so far:
Chef Koz's Crescent City Kitchen
Kind Stack Sandwich Company
PB & ME
The Poutine Company
Shut Up N Eat It
Smokin Phil's Belly Bustin BBQ
Tacos Del Seoul
Twisted Pretzel Concessions
Urban Sugar Donuts
To recap, the important stuff:
- NO REFUNDS, RAIN OR SHINE EVENT, 21 AND OVER, NO CHILDREN, NO PETS.
- This is a 21+ event. Anyone under age of 21 is not permitted. You will be ID'd at the door. Leave the kids at home and come have some adult fun!
- Please no pets, with the exception of licensed service animals.
- No outside food or beverages allowed.
- Your ticket is non-refundable.
- Parking is $5.
- You are allowed to bring in small lawn chairs or blankets!
- You are not allowed to bring backpacks, large bags, carts/carriers, coolers or weapons.
We expect fun to be had!
**Interested in becoming a vendor? Please call us: 207-321-4246