But They Were So In Love! Cheating Facts About Men You Probably Didn’t Know…
Tori and Dean "INN Love" was the name of their reality show. They bought an Inn and worked there while the cameras rolled but they had also just been married and appeared to be so "IN love." Now there is a new reality show I never expected, "True Tori." This time it's Tori alone after she finds out her husband strayed. Here are some surprising facts about men and cheating that you may not have known.
1. It's Tempting- Some men just cannot resist. Couple that with problems in the relationship and you have a perfect storm for a cheat-a-palooza!
2. He's Not Getting Any- Not to be blunt, but I will be. If he isn't getting any sex, he will usually stray. This according to psychologists who specialize in why men cheat. Call it primal, call it bone-headed (pun intended). It's the truth, men connect through physical attention.
3. He's Been Cheated On- Consider it payback, that's how the male mind works. "tit-for-tat" (again, pun intended)
4. He's Superman- He still may want to know he's got it. Some guys feel if they score it's validation that they are a total stud. He's a total something, stud wasn't the first thing that came to mind for me.
5. He's Fallen Out Of Love- According to psychologists, in a recent study, the #1 reason men say they don't confront issues is for fear of her reaction and seeing her cry. Ever heard of Lorena Bobbitt? I can see the logic in that.
Dean McDermott says he cheated on Tori due to sex addiction and drugs and alcohol. The show "True Tori" is a real depiction of a couple dealing with infidelity. It's raw and emotional and definitely worth a watch. True Tori airs Tuesdays at 10pm.