Hysterical Band Names
Underwear color + last thing you ate = band name! We asked for your responses and you came through with hysterical results!
Years ago my brother, Jim Harris was in a band trying to figure out what to name themselves. They ended using the name "No Idea." If only they had this simple formula, it would have been much easier to come up with a band name. I came across this formula one night with my family and we had a fun time determining our band name. We had such a good laugh (yes, I'm easily amused), that I decided to post it on the 94.9 HOM Facebook page to see what listeners would come up with. You did not fail! Here are some of my favorite band names:
- Diana DeCourt Buoncristiano Polka dot - cheese it!!
- Shelley Jackson Flowered Gummy Bears
- Shanna Walker Nothing shortcake
- Jean-Rae Richard Pink Egg Floretine
- Diane Snyder tan cheese...Wait, what?
- Cindy Evans navy blue animal crackers ........I like it
- Amanda Le Clair Goodrich Purple donut!!;) lol
- Cyndi Gagnon Budahn Blue Chips (yes I had a Diet Coke and a small bag of Lays for my commute in!)
- Shilyn Rae Pink stir fry. Eek
- Audra Kearney White Lemon Bar! Yeah!
- What do you think about this story? What's your band name? Share your comments here on our web site and on our Facebook and Twitter pages under the hashtag #BandName