5 Weight Loss Tips You Can Do Today
It's been a tough winter all the way around, but summer will be here before you know it. And that means bathing suit season. If you're feeling the need to lose a few pounds, here are a few ideas to help you ease back into shape.
- Drink water before every meal. A glass of water will help to fill up your stomach faster and make you feel full without downing a second helping or dessert.
- Eat an apple every day. Apples will give you some sweetness to help with that sweet tooth. You'll also get some fiber and vitamins. Experiment with different apple types. My favorites are Pink Lady & Gala apples...Fugi apples can be good too.
- Deliver that shopping cart back to the store instead of the carriage corral...or maybe even consider parking farther away from the store to get in a few extra feet of exercise. It all adds up.
- Lift weights while watching TV. Yes, I really do have a pair of weights that I lift while watching TV. I stand while I watch...not the entire time...just for a few minutes here and there. I use 10 pound weights but you can go lighter to do some simple bicep curls.
- Eat off a smaller plate. It will look like you're eating more and you won't feel like you're sacrificing.
See you at the beach!