Your Superbowl Food Play Book, Where Everyone Wins!
The big games are coming right up, what are you serving for the Super Bowl? Here are two great recipes that are quick, easy and crowd favorites! Go Pats…maybe!!
Bacon Wrapped Lil Smokies
1 pound bacon
1 pound hot dogs
Cut bacon in half. Cut hot dogs in 1/4′s. Wrap bacon around hot dog pieces and secure with toothpick.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- 4 tablespoons chili seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can light red kidney bean
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the ground beef and the onion and saute for 10 minutes, or until meat is browned and onion is tender. Drain grease, if desired.
- Add the ground black pepper, garlic salt, tomato sauce, salsa, chili seasoning mix and kidney beans. Mix well, reduce heat to low and simmer for at least an hour.
Eat like a champion And GO PATS!!!!