10 Things Men Wish You Knew About Them
Know what you could use? A list of ten things men shouldn't have to tell you but they do have to tell you.
Got this from MSN Living. I added a little Teddy and BOOM!
This is only the first ten. PLEASE don't be afraid to add to the list.
1. Bashing Fashion: We appreciate it when you give us fashion advice. Tell us what to wear, shop for us—we won't complain.
2. Driving School: When you say "Which street are you taking?" we know you really mean "Why are you going this way?"
3. Hot Factor: We kinda like it when other guys check you out.
4. Hot Seat: Not for nothing, it wouldn't kill you to leave the seat up every once in a while.
5. Loser: When the Sox, Pats, Bs or Celts lose, we just need some space and a little time to grieve.
6. Curve Ahead: We really, really do like a woman with some curves, rather than one who's rail thin.
7. Medium Rare: We don't have built in crystal balls. We can usually tell when something's wrong but if we don't catch it then TELL US!
8. Body Double: We actually do worry how we look with the lights on, too.
9. Tee Off: Just because my favorite T-shirt has holes, it still has value. Please don't throw it away!
10. Home Improvement: We don't really need a man cave, but please consult before you turn the basement into a doll house.
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND ADD TO THE LIST!